Laboratory of Physical Methods in Biosensorics and Nanotheranostics
Laboratory Leader, Dr. Liubov Osminkina
Graduated from the Faculty of Physics at Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2001.
2004 г. - Defended PhD dissertation
Main research interests
- Nanoparticle interaction with viruses and bacteria
- semiconductor nanomaterials
- «Biomedical Applications of Nanomaterials»
Head of the Laboratory of Physical Methods in Biosensorics and Nanotheranostics
Advising M.S. works 24 works completed, 3 works are in progress
Publications/papers in refereed journals: >100
Scientific meetings Number of communications: >186
ResearcherID: G-6391-2014 https://publons.com/researcher/2522334/liubov-osminkina/
Scopus Author ID: 6506908112 https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=6506908112
ORCID ID: 0000-0001-7485-0495 https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7485-0495
- Ministry of Science Grant No. 8737 “Study of the patterns of formation, physicochemical properties and biocompatibility of aqueous suspensions of silicon nanowires for medical applications” 2012-2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) Grant No. 12-02-31266 “The effect of surface coating of silicon nanocrystals on their photo- and sonosensitization properties for biomedical applications” 2012-2013
- Russian Science Foundation (RSF) Grant No. 17-12-01386 “The study of the interaction of influenza virions with the surface of silicon nanostructures for the express diagnosis of viral infections ” 2017-2019
- Russian Science Foundation (RSF) Grant No. 20-12-00297 “Development of highly sensitive nano-biosensors for qualitative and quantitative rapid analysis of microorganisms, as well as markers of socially significant diseases” 2020-2023
Google Scholar https://scholar.google.ru/citations?user=-iHKUuIAAAAJ&hl=ru
Gongalsky Maxim B.
Ph.D. in Physics from 2014
Physics of nanostructures, silicon nanoparticles, drug delivery systems, theranostics, sensors of viruses, photoluminescence and MRI contrast agents.
45 articles, 77 abstracts and 2 chapters in books.
ResearcherID: G-6493-2014 Citations: 629 h-index: 14
Scopus Author ID: 22634166600 Citations: 747 h-index: 14
Orcid: 0000-0002-7069-4234 https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7069-4234
Gonchar Kirill A
PhD in Physics from 2014
Optics, photonics, semiconductors, photoluminescence, laser spectroscopy, nanotechnology, porous silicon, silicon nanowires
34 articles, 69 abstracts, 1 book chapter
Scopus Author ID: 36245293500
Tsurikova Uliana A.
Alekseeva Ekaterina A.
Maksutova Daria E.
Putintsev Pavel P.
Gyuppenen Oleg D.